Coming Soon to Georgetown – “An Everyday Escape”
There are many reasons to move to Georgetown! It sits on the banks of the Credit River, approximately 60 km west of Toronto, and is part of the Greater Toronto Area. Georgetown was named after entrepreneur George Kennedy who settled in the area in 1821 and built several mills and other businesses.
Although not directly in the City of Toronto, Georgetown is only a 30-minute drive from Mississauga, it also neighbours Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, and other surrounding townships. It is easily accessible by GO transit making daily commutes a walk in the park!
For those who wish to work nearby or enjoy the city, Georgetown’s downtown core is home to many thriving businesses. Residents and visitors can enjoy a pleasant walk down Main Street – only a 5-minute walk from home. There are several cute restaurants, shops, bakeries and cafes to have coffee or lunch at. Georgetown hosts several events throughout the year, including a very popular farmer’s market, Santa Claus Parade, Highland Games and Craft Beer Festival. It is home to many luscious green spaces, parks and trails. Most notably, Ontario’s famous Bruce Trail passes through here – a great opportunity for both hikers and cyclists to exercise at their leisure.
All homes in Georgetown are unique, especially in the downtown core. The styles range from traditional country charm to more modern design choices. Aesthetically, each home is loaded with character and opportunity for creativity to flourish. This home, in particular, will completely change the rhythm of your life. True serenity will become commonplace and the stresses of urban living will become a thing of the past. Your backyard will feature a forest-like retreat, complete with a luxurious hot-tub and multiple sitting areas for entertaining or simply relaxing the day away!
200 Main Street South
- Year built: 1986
- Lot size: 60 ft x 123.95 ft
- Property taxes: $4509.69/2018
- Floor Plan: 3+1bed/3 bath
- Finished basement with heated floors, own en-suite bathroom and separate entrance from the garage.
- Spacious living, dining and family rooms with high ceilings and fireplace.
- 1-car garage plus 6-car parking on driveway.
- Elevated on a hill – great for inclement weather, as it will never get flooded 😊
- Personal, private forest in a backyard with hot tub, private garden and outdoor sitting/dining areas.
- Freshly painted inside and out.
Contact me TODAY for insider access and to keep you updated when the home hits the market – I’d be happy to book a private viewing!